Tobacco Free Assistance Program
Kicking the habit not only has proven health and financial benefits, but as more and more businesses become tobacco free, it may improve job prospects as well. That’s why CareerSource Escarosa has partnered with Tobacco Free Florida to support tobacco users’ efforts to quit. It’s easy to get FREE assistance by visiting any of our one-stop career centers.
Tobacco products include, but are not limited to: cigarettes, cigars, pipes, water pipes, hookahs, smokeless (chewing) tobacco, and electronic or “e-cigarettes.
Referral Assistance to FREE Services:
- One-on-one counseling, access to support groups, and FREE tobacco cessation products through a local Area Health Education Center (AHEC) – Find a class near you at www.tobaccofreeflorida.com/ahec
- Enrollment in Tobacco Free Florida’s FREE online program – Tobacco Free Florida Web Coach
- FREE nicotine replacement therapy while supplies last and if medically appropriate.
- One-on-one counseling and support as well as tobacco cessation products through the local Quit Line: Call 1-877-U-CAN-NOW. *TDD service for the hearing impaired.
- Access to Tobacco Free cost calculators to see weekly, monthly and annual savings based on their average tobacco usage.
How to Get a Referral:
- Visit any CareerSource Escarosa One-Stop Career Center location and see a staff member for your referral to this FREE program!
- Call your local CareerSource Escarosa One-Stop Center to receive a referral by phone.
Additional assistance and materials are available online at www.tobaccofreeflorida.com.
CLICK HERE to download your FREE Tobacco Free Florida Online Quit Kit!