CareerSource Escarosa offers a focused approach to assisting veterans with their job search by promoting their talents to top employers.
Out staff is dedicated to assisting individuals that have served in the military by helping to secure employment through job referral and matching services, job development, job training and career management. Our staff serves as a dedicated team to put you on the fast track to registration and the job matching process.
Sign-up for our Weekly Veterans Job Advisory emails for information on area employment opportunities, upcoming hiring events, job fairs and more by clicking the “Email Sign-Up” button below:
There is also a wide range of services available to veterans with barriers to employment. CareerSource Escarosa Staff are here to connect you with the proper resources and provide you with needed support to help overcome these significant barriers to employment. We collaborate with a variety of partners to enhance job opportunities, including businesses, VA medical centers, community based and civic organizations and reserve guard units.
CareerSource Escarosa’s Pensacola and Milton Career Centers have full-time staff specialized in working with veterans to assist with their employment needs/goals.
- Career and Job Counseling
- Providing Labor Market Information on the jobs and employers in this area
- Assistance in tailoring skills and abilities to the job market
- Weekly Veteran Job Advisory emails and upcoming event notifications
- Assistance with Hot Jobs and with the jobs listed locally
- Help using the Internet to expand your job searches
- Recommendations for training and education to qualify for better jobs and careers
- Information on Veteran Job Programs and Training
- Assistance and Instruction in use of the Resource Room Facilities
- Resume Preparation and Critique
- Developing Jobs for those Vets with barriers to employment
- Providing referral information on social service and family support
- Linking Vets with Department of Veterans Affairs Medical and Benefits Information
In addition, our staff searches all new job orders to see if veterans in our files qualify for the positions and contact them immediately. Our goal is to connect you with employers as quickly as possible. To schedule an individual consultation, please contact or visit our Pensacola or Milton Career Centers.
Click the button below so that our staff can be sure to assess your specific needs: