CareerSource Escarosa and partnering area post secondary schools provide educational services to youth, ages 14 – 21 for in-school youth and ages 16 – 24 for out-of-school youth, who are either at risk of dropping out of school or already have, to facilitate completion of an education program. When participants complete their education program, they are then transitioned into employment.
Available Youth Activities:
- Tutoring, study skills training, instruction and dropout prevention strategies.
- Workforce preparation activities.
- Labor market information.
- Occupational skills training.
- Paid and unpaid work experiences.
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Financial literacy education.
- Entrepreneurial skills.
- Follow-up services.
- Support services.
Kathy Karshna, Chief Operations Officer